Helping you achieve your visions
We can accept your digital files in a variety of formats including:
We want to ensure that your printing is of the highest quality, so please call our studio on 01736 364694 if you need advice on setting up your document. However we do have some helpful information on this website that might help you.
- The best way to supply your files is as a PDF. Read about how to create a PDF for printing
- If you want your printing to go to the edge of the paper you will need to add Bleed. Read about how to add Tick Marks and Bleed
- To ensure all your text and images are crisp and clear, they need to be supplied as 300dpi. Here explain 300dpi means!
- You can supply InDesign files, here are our recommended steps for doing this.
- Unfortunately Microsoft Word files are not suitable for professional printing, read Microsoft Word to explain why it has its limitations.
Sending us your Files
We don’t recommend sending any large files (over 10mb) via email, if you have a large file either
- Supply on a cd
- On a usb stick (we will return)
- Use a file sharing service such asDropBox, WeTransfer or Hightail, many of these services have a free option
If your files are not suitable for Print we may have to charge you for Studio Time to get them right.